Be a partner in ending homelessness in our community! Your financial support of Homeward Bound results in practical, financial and relational services – like case management, deposit monies and rental assistance for our WNC neighbors who are living without housing.
Homeward Bound of WNC is an IRS Section 501(c)3 nonprofit so your gift may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes.
To contribute, you can:
- Make a secure online donation
- Make a donation by check or credit card through the mail. Print out our Printable Donation Form and mail it, along with your check or credit card information, to:
Homeward Bound of WNC* P.O. Box 1166 * Asheville, NC 28802
Special Events and Gifts
Host a special fundraising event, ask for contributions to Homeward Bound for your birthday or other occasion, or make a gift in honor or in memory of someone. Just fill out the information on our Printable Donation Form & send it in. Questions? Call Beth Russo at 258-1695 ext. 111.
Gifts of Stock
You can make an easy transfer of stock to Homeward Bound. Contact Jim Lowder, our Director of Advancement, at 258-1695 xt. 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
You may be able to double or triple your donation. Many businesses and corporations will match employee or retiree gifts. Check with your company’s human resource department, and complete and send your company’s matching gift form with your contribution.
United Way Contributions
If you are planning to make a contribution to United Way, either directly or through your company, you can designate your gift to Homeward Bound.
You can partner with Homeward Bound to help end homelessness in WNC by remembering us in your will or by making other planned gifts. Create a legacy that will continue to provide a safety net for people who become homeless in our community for years to come. To discuss a planned gift, contact Jim Lowder at 258-1695 x112 or email@example.com.
Every Gift Helps Someone Move Forward on the Road Home!
Individual, business, and faith community contributions are instrumental in ending homelessness in our community. Each gift, regardless of size, makes a difference in someone’s life. Below are just a few examples:
- A gift of $25 provides a copy of a certified birth certificate (needed for various financial applications) and a bus pass for one month.
- A gift of $50 provides a Welcome Home kit for newly housed clients with basic household items.
- A gift of $100 meets basic needs for someone in our A HOPE Day Center for one year.
- A gift of $800 sponsors a woman in Room in the Inn for one year.
- A gift of $1,000 covers deposits for someone to move into permanent housing.
- A gift of $3,200 sponsors a formerly homeless person in permanent housing for one year.
- A gift of $10,000 ends homelessness by sponsoring a homeless person in permanent housing for the first year.
Please direct inquiries to:
Jim Lowder, Director of Advancement
(828) 258-1695 x112 * firstname.lastname@example.org